Reign

Sunday, August 06, 2017


I have been intensely submerged into Indian Trap music as of late. Something about how the music completes a story for me instead of the random drops by a Dubstep genre. Not tinny like house, but just right where those drops should be lays in wait an amazing bass. Plus, Indian Trap music just makes me want to close my eyes and get lost in the music. Helps me see all the colors of the musical spectrum. So as I wake up on this Sunday morning...I am transformed into a different person. One that is finding herself each and every day, musically.

Today I have for my readers some fun, sexy things that my sponsors of course want me to share and I couldn't wait to share them either! First and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing! It is of course by 1 Hundred and comes in some exclusive colors as well! Now, I am only featuring some of the outfit because it fit the picture better... but there is a little jacket as well that comes with the outfit! Otherwise it comes with a jacket, choker, pasties, corset and panties!! My readers can get this outfit exclusively at the Fetish Fair! Up next I have this pose that I am using which is from Something Erotic! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the main store of course but... it is a group gift! So all y'all have to do is join the group, and tada!! Group gift! Also, special mention to the shoes and tattoo that I am wearing which is from the Chapter Four round :) Happy Shopping!!

Hair: Lake by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Tender Touch by Identity @ Chapter Four

Outfit: Tough Love by 1 Hundred @ Fetish Fair

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE** 

Heels: Belle by Breathe @ Chapter Four

Pose: And Your Point is by Something Erotic

Sign: If You Seek Amy Neon Light by Tarte. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive