Get Low

Saturday, August 05, 2017



When I was in high school....I used to be known as that one girl who gives you a nose bleed. Now this sounds odd, I realize that. Let me explain... when I used to play volleyball... I was great at spiking. When I was spiking the ball back to the other side, the person directly on the other side of the net would look up and get hit in the face with the ball that was headed straight for their face. No one wanted me to be on the opposing team haha! 

Alright! Enough story time! I have this outfit that I am wearing which of course is from my sponsor Petry Model! It is a hot off of the rack item that is perfect for some sexy swim time! My readers can customize not only just the whole color of the outfit, but you can customize the straps as well to give it a unique feel! Also, a shout out to Petry Model for the tattoo I am wearing! My readers can get these items exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB Page! Last but not least... I went to Chapter Four today. Yes, I managed to get in magically! I am a huge FoxCity fan! So I had to get these cute sporty poses!! My readers can snag these at the Chapter Four! happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Jenna by RunAway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Suit: Swimsuit HSV by Petry Model FB

Tattoo: Tattooed by Petry Model FB

Pose 1: Play Ball 6 by FoxCity @ Chapter Four

Pose 2: Play Ball 4 by FoxCity @ Chapter Four


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive