Hymn

Friday, August 04, 2017


A sense of Deja vu? I think so! Today I have for my readers something of course beachy but I wanted to do a sunset version instead of a middle of the day version of this post! I had a request for me to do this pose again and so I decided why not! But of course I wanted to put another twist on it because I don't like to do the same exact thing twice. So today I have a couple of sponsor items for my readers! The swimsuit that I am wearing is of course from Vips Creations! My readers can edit the top, bottom & the bow section of the suit to make it unique! Then of course is the pose that I am using which is partly cut off but my readers can see the rest of the item at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Monsoon Shadow by Veechi

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Suit: Carla by Vips Creations

Pose: Babe Watch Bear Rare 1 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive