House of Pain

Thursday, August 03, 2017



 This post is all centered around this cake. Yes. I said cake. I absolutely had to have this cake in this gentleman's area of my house because it is adorable and of course it reminds me of my wedding cake. Anyways, I don't have much to say today but I just love this cake and the setup in the house and I had to take a picture of it! My sponsor items today are a couple of things from Deadly Nightshade! The hand aura that I am showing off is at an event exclusively which is the Gothic Garage Sale! Then of course the aura that I am using that is skulls and cross bones is available at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! Happy Shopping and cake eating!

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Moonsoon Shadow by Veechi

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Hand Aura: Ribbon FX by Deadly Nightshade @ Gothic Garage Sale

Outfit: Lynn by CandyDoll

Shoes: Jessy by CandyDoll

Aura: Pink Poison Aura by Deadly Nightshade

Pose: Lean 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive