Or Nah

Wednesday, August 02, 2017


Today I have a post for all my readers! One that is sure to turn heads and make pocket books spill! I personally love tattoos in second life, but I am incredibly picky about the ones that I wear. I must have only maybe seven or eight maybe? So when I find a tattoo that I really do enjoy wearing I always wear it. Today I have this sexy dress that I am wearing which is of course from Petry Model! My readers can get this in multiple colors and change the texture to make it look unique! My readers can get this hot off of the rack item exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and their FB page! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Moonsoon Shadow by Veechi

Ear Piercing: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Dress: Dress THS by Petry Model FB

Nails & Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Pose: Glitz 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive