Skydiving

Tuesday, August 01, 2017


I love being a mermaid! Today I get to be one because of Something New! Yes that's right, I'm cutting to the chase today because I got my diploma in the mail! So that means that I have to get ready for a fun dinner tonight to celebrate! My readers can get this mermaid pose exclusively at Indie Teepee Event! The special thing about this is there are a few other poses as well that my readers can choose from! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Pear De Mar Eyeshadow by Arte

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Necklace: Danny Necklace by NOIR

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Accessories: Thessalonike by Astralia

Pose: Mermaid 1 by Something New @ Indie Teepee


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive