POWER

Sunday, July 30, 2017



I realize that the premier of Game of Thrones was almost two weeks ago! But... I've been itching to get these fun items from Astralia blogged!! I have read the books so now I am excited to see what the TV series is going to take it! Of course when I was getting this at Epiphany, I didn't have the resources to pull off this blog post until now! That and my hubby loved helping me out on this one because we both worked on this set of photos and picked which photos we liked best and which style mashed better! Of course I wish I had a 4k monitor sometimes, but I just don't want to spend that much on a monitor alone! Oh well! So today my main thing I am featuring would be the Astralia GoT set which is at the round of Epiphany! Of course a shout out goes to my sponsor Pervette for the tattoo that I am wearing, which my readers can snag at the main store of Pervette! Happy shopping, and enjoy the new episode of GoT tonight!

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Kami Shadow by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Ear Piercing: Miriam ears Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Danny Necklace by Noir

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Outfit & Accessories: Winter is Coming by Astralia @ Epiphany

Dragon, Chest, Pop & Throne: Winter is Coming by Astralia @ Epiphany


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive