You Can Be The Boss

Saturday, July 29, 2017


Good morning my freaks, kinksters, and other assortment of people in the world! Today, or rather I should say tonight... I have something that I normally don't share with the outside world. Mainly because it's something a little new to me, but doesn't feel that new at all to be honest. My hubby had this idea because I just couldn't figure out what to do with this outfit. Of course, Him being the pervert that he is.... staged this. I'd like to thank Him because he's my Daddy in RL & in SL. Plus, he loves to help me out on blog posts, especially when we both get to toss ideas together and make things happen. Some of my best blog posts have been with both of us working together. I couldn't do this without him sometimes. I love my Daddy. Anyways! Today I have this outfit that I am wearing which includes the top, shorts and boots that I am wearing which of course comes from Petry Model! My readers can snag this hot off the rack item exclusively at their main store and check it out on their FB page! Happy Shopping Kinksters <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: DRY by Petry Model FB


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive