I Stand Alone

Monday, August 14, 2017


Once again I bring to my readers another dark but fun post that I am in love with! First and foremost, I am enjoying exploring a more darker part of myself that I normally don't let out. It's more of a dark, sexy side instead of depressing one. Which is definitely rare for me. So today I have for my readers a couple of fun things! First and foremost I have the dagger that I am using which is from Deadly Nightshade! This fun item is available at the L'Elite event! Then of course I have this necklace that is from Pervette which is exclusively at the Aloha Fair! My readers can customize this necklace with different metals and of course different stone colors! I am super excited about this post because every time I see this photo is just looks bad ass! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Jaidah by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lip Ring: Elonore by Code 5

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Necklace: Delicate by Pervette @ Aloha Fair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Jacket: Kellu Bomber Jacket Black by Vale Koer @ Collabor8

Tattoo: Girl Boss Tattoo by Speakeasy

Belly Ring: Dolce Belly Piercing by **RE**

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Dagger: Shadow Blades and FX by Deadly Nightshade @ L'Elite

Pose: Cute But Psycho 2 by FoxCity @ On9


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive