Unity

Tuesday, August 15, 2017


We're all searching for something in our lives. No matter if we can admit it or not. Some of us might be searching for answers to impossible questions or that serenity of mind but either way we're all the same. We're all searching for peace of mind. If you've read my older blog posts before, then you would know reader, that I am not mentally sound all the time, but damn do I try. There are days where I am back in the mental trenches of my worst enemy, myself. Sometimes I explore these trenches to find answers myself or I fight to get out of them. All I can do is pull myself back up and live to fight another day sometimes. All I can do is pray I've got the mental strength to get back up again. 

I do.

As I am reflecting, I have a few things in this post that are from sponsors, and some odd ball shopping that I did of course! :P First and foremost is the belly chains that I am wearing which are a new exclusive item from Pervette!! My readers can make this item unique in gold or silver chains and of course edit the colors of the hearts and the diamonds! My readers can get this exclusively at Mesh Body Addcits! Of course I have this bra that my readers can customize as well! For me personally, it looks more like a bathing suit but oh well! My readers can get this hot off of the rack item at the main store of Ducknipple! Then next up I have this tattoo that I am wearing which is from the new round of On9 from Nanika!! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Jaidah by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Earrings: Miriam by **RE**

Collar: Simone Heart Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Clarissa by Nanika @ On9

Bra: Wonderbra vs1 by Ducknipple

Chains: Charming by Pervette @ Mesh Body Addicts

Pants: Maia Slim Jeans by Delirium

Pose: Beach Bunny 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive