Death Before Dishonor

Wednesday, August 16, 2017


Once again I throw myself out of the comfort zone into something that is always different for me! I realize that I have blogged this outfit before, but hey! Why not do it again <3 I usually keep to only doing an outfit once, but I think I'm going to go dig through my inventory for awhile and have some fun with it. I am using the Arcanum land of course for the background to help give this vibe a little more of a creepy feel! Today I have a sponsor item for my readers! Of course it is Deadly Nightshade with this aura that I am using! My readers can get this aura exclusively at the Lovefest! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rhonda by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Ears: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Collar: Simone Heart Collar by **RE**

Outfit: Muerte Gacha Black by Astralia

Heels: Deadly Pumps by Reign

Aura: Aura of the Deep v2 by Deadly Nightshade @ Lovefest

Pose: Cute But Psycho 5 by FoxCity @ On9


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive