Standing In The Sun

Thursday, August 17, 2017



Today I have been woken up insanely early by two of my good friends and of course I forgot to do this post early in the morning like my readers are used to. Today I have a few items before my brain goes off on a tangent that I can't come back from! Today's sponsor items are first from Pervette which is the anklet that I am wearing! My readers can snag this anklet and customize it in different colors to make it unique exclusively at the AnyBody Event! Next up we have the pose that I am using which is one of my favorite mythical characters Cerberus! My readers can get this pose exclusively at the Fable 2 Once Upon A Time event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Doll Hair by #Foxy @ Collabor8

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Collar: Simone Heart Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Burnout by Speakeasy

Dress: VFH by Petry Model FB

Anklet: Encante by Pervette @ AnyBody

Pose: Demon's Pet by Something New @ Fable 2 Once Upon A Time



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive