Hunter

Saturday, August 19, 2017


So today we have a light hearted, but yet dark look to my blog! My readers I am taking you on an adventure of sorts through me learning how to have fun with my pictures and of course learning new tricks and stuff. So I'm going to keep it short because it is really late and I plan on sleeping at some point. Rosy without sleep is terrifying. So today I have a few sponsor items for my readers which are first the choker that I am wearing which my readers can get at the SaNaRae event! This choker/necklace can be altered for all your unique purposes! Then of course I have this dress that I am wearing which is from Petry Model! This is a hot off of the rack item and is of course texture changeable! My readers can snag this exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Doll Hair by #Foxy @ Collabor8

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Choker: Butter Charm by Pervette @ SaNaRae

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Burnout by Speakeasy

Dress: Dress PHW by Petry Model FB

Pose: Glitz 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive