Meant To Be

Sunday, August 20, 2017


I remember the times when I used to lay on my bed, listening to my iPod Classic with my earbuds in my ears. I used to listen to my angst music and of course started to dip into electronic as well thanks to my friends I was hanging around at the time. I will say though, Country being the center of my musical atmosphere did help me with learning how to sing. Just wish I was able to keep my old voice, but unfortunately a surgery had to happen and that all changed. So there went my proper voice, at least I can attempt to get it back, but I don't think I'll ever have that wonderful voice back. 

Today I have this dress as my sponsor item exclusively from Petry Model! My readers can get this item hot off of the rack at the main store of Petry Model! Also, my readers can look at this item at their Facebook page!! Also, a side note, this pose that I am using is a new release from FoxCity which is at Tres Chic right now! Happy Shopping <3

Headset: Duely Noted Headphones by Z.O.E.

Hair: Elie by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow&Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Collar: Simone Heart Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Girl Boss Tattoo by Speakeasy

Dress: Dress VFH by Petry Model FB

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by Reign

Pose: Steamy 3 by FoxCity @ Tres Chic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive