Taciturn

Wednesday, August 23, 2017


Even though I am feeling a migraine burst through my skull, I am still happy and cheerful this morning which is truly odd indeed... I am NOT a morning person and usually that much is clear. But today my readers I am happy and cheerful because, simply I can. The optimism today is so strong, haha! I don't have much to say today but I have something new for my readers to enjoy from 1 Hundred! This outfit that I am wearing of course is explicit and for all those kinksters out there looking for something fun to wear! This outfit comes in the classic 1 Hundred colors and can be found exclusively at the XXX Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Chills by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Autumns Leaves by Taox Tattoo

Nails: Elketra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Pasties: Crystal pasties Cross by Erratic

Outfit: Your Whore Sky by 1 Hundred @ XXX Event

Chains: Foot Chains Brat by Cult

Skin Tint: Sweet Stickers Ultra Rare by OCHA @ Kawaii Project

Pose: Steamy 4 by FoxCity @ Tres Chic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive