Fetish

Sunday, July 23, 2017


I don't do dresses that often, but when I do like to got for a 'bang' effect. What I mean is that I fully enjoy dressing up when I have the lindens to do so! It's kind of sad how most decent mesh dresses cost an insane amount of lindens... especially when it goes beyond 500L. For this post, I figured might as well splurge on this dress, because Lord knows I'm going to wear it again! For my clan ball we had this theme called Starry Night... so I decided to look wispy. Not what I had envisioned for this post, but I figured oh well... might as well roll with it! So today I have a the post and stage that I am using which is of course from Something New! My readers can get this set of poses and the stage exclusively at the Flash Shot! What is Flash Shot? Think of it kind of like Luxe Box or Bish Box or whatever box you subscribe from monthly. For this box my readers just have to join the group for only 500L before the 15th of the month, wait until the 16th and get it via notice! Simple as that! And... if you happen to miss the deadline.. you can always pay just a little extra to get the very same box after the cut off date for a limited time!

Hair: Talk Like That by Magika

Crown: Crown of Amazonas by Keystone

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity

Necklace: Chloe Necklace by CHAIN

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Dress: Calypso by Azul

Pose & Stage: Miss Congeniality 4 with the Stage by Something New @ Flash Shot


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive