Lust For Life

Monday, July 24, 2017


I may have problems with kissing but this photo makes me wish that I didn't have that kind of hang up.... I'd love to more than anything love to kiss my husband without making an odd face. Kissing is just odd to me, saliva and all that stuff XD Guess I have a ways to go before I am totally normal eh? In the meantime, I'll take my possessive man over anyone! Anyways! Today I have an exclusive hot off of the rack item from Petry Model! And of course you guessed it... it's the shorts that I am wearing! Not only are these shorts in multiple texture colors.. but they show off your ass perfectly! I am a person that appreciates a good SL arse... and that's why I am so happy that Petry Model gave me that opportunity to have more shorts for this!! My readers can check out this new item exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Talk Like That by Magika

Head: Catya by Catwa

Top: Dana by Blueberry

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Shorts: Short GSR by Petry Model FB

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by Reign


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive