Like A Virgin

Saturday, July 22, 2017


Why on earth did I label this song a metal version of Like A Virgin.... because while I was making this blog post I was listening to one of my sisters DJ/mix up Like a Virgin with two other songs. I couldn't help but not laugh so I had to get this put on this post cause I will forever associate this metal song with this picture. So while I am over here cracking up... I am going to tell my readers what I have to offer today! First and foremost I have this dress that I am wearing which of course is hot off of the racks from Petry Model! My readers can check out this item at their main store and on their FB Page! Next we have the garter that I am wearing which is from Pervette! It comes in gold and silver for my readers to switch in between! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the Mesh Body Addicts event! Then we have these cauldrons behind me which come in multiple colors, you can change animations in as well! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! And if you catch it quick enough.... at the main store for a LIMITED TIME ONLY there is 20% off the cauldrons to have bubbling in your home! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Talk Like That by Magika

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Necklace: Chloe Necklace by CHAIN

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Dress: Dress SHK by Petry Model FB

Garter: Sweet by Pervette @ Mesh body Addicts

Cauldrons: Orange, Pink, Purple by Deadly Nightshade

Pose: Glitz 7 by FoxCity @ Limit8


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive