Sorry Not Sorry

Friday, July 21, 2017



Lounging around is one of the most comfortable ways to spend a day when you are trying to get tan...(something I'd never be able to do considering I'm incredibly pale) thinking about life... other assortment of things that go through your head. Today I have slept in far too late and it makes me feel horrible. So I am fighting my instinct to run back underneath the bed covers to actually bring my readers another blog post! So today it's kind of a double shot of  of Something New and Gacha Good! It's a double shot because this pose by Something New is exclusively at the Gacha Good Event! Both are my sponsors and I always find it cute when both of them collide like that! Last but not least is the outfit that I am wearing including the shoes which are hot off of the rack from Petry Model! My readers can check this outfit out at their main store and on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Ambriel by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Heart Lock VII by Identity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Outfit: Outfit LSK by Petry Model FB

Pose: She Is My Sunshine by Something New @ Gacha Good


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive