On My Way

Thursday, July 20, 2017



I am excited to say that tropical is in and that drab and dreary is out for at least another month if you are me! haha. I can't help it, I just love the tropical scenes... and toucans. One cannot forget the toucans! So while I am in my little tiny tropical paradise, there are a couple of things I just have to share with my readers!! First and foremost is the jewelry that I am wearing which of course is from Pervette! My readers can snag this up exclusively at the Gacha Guardian event and they come in a variety of colors, and you can change the jewels colors, metal, and of course the main jewel color! Then of course I have this dress and shoes that I am wearing which is made by Vips Creations! My readers can snag this dress in four different colors at their main store! Happy Shopping <3

If I had to be reincarnated... I'd love to be a Bird of Paradise.

Hair: Essena by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Sleuth Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Jewelry: My Little Secret White by Pervette @ Gacha Guardian 

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity 

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Outfit & Shoes: Sandra by Vips Creations

Pose 1: Fingertips by FoxCity

Pose 2: Catch All by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive