Out Of My Mind

Wednesday, July 19, 2017


















Ever wish you could just float away from all your troubles and anything that plagued you? Lord knows I wish I could... but I guess that's what my vacation last weekend was for... to let them all float away on a lazy river! So while I am having a lazy day on my beach at my home... I'm going to share with my readers how I achieved this! First and foremost I have the floatie that I am using which is of course from the Gacha Good Event! This vendor happens to be Wood Works! Then the shorts and the jewelry on my wrists are from the outfit that I am wearing from a previous post by Ducknipple! Of course shout out to the hair that I am wearing which is from Kustom9! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rival by Foxy @ Kustom9

Glasses: Murmia by Zoom

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Nails: Elektra Nails by **RE**

Bikini: Clarice by Just Because

Ring: Dolce Belly Piercing by **RE**

Pants: Outfit vs 14 by Ducknipple

Floatie: Pool Floatie Purple by Wood Works @ Gacha Good


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive