In The Name Of Love

Monday, April 10, 2017



If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

I finally got a day to myself well... almost. But I am enjoying it. I have been hanging out with some family members and friends that I haven't talked to in awhile. It makes me miss how people would hang out on SL but I have to realize that everyone has to grow up and have responsibilities. I remember the days where I would hang out on here all day and night to the point where everyone knew me and my day to day things. Anyways I have a few sponsor things to share today! First and foremost I have the jewelry that I am wearing which is from Pervette which my readers can get exclusively at the Gacha Guardians event!! Then next up I have the dress that I am wearing which is of course from Petry Model which my readers can get at the main store! Last but not least I have the pose that I am using which is from Something New which is an exclusive at the Twe12ve April Event! Happy Shopping <3

P.S. I will be presenting the Pervette item again because I absolutely love it and I need a better hair use for the rest of it! <3

Hair: Rory by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Jewerly: Flower Queen Choker Gold/White & Earcuffs Gold/White by Pervette @ Gacha Guardians 

Eyeliner: Teapi eyeliner for Catwa by Teapi

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Dress: Dress VYW by Petry Model FB

Pose: Her Wind by Something New @ Twe12ve April


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive