Your Song

Saturday, June 24, 2017



I love road trips and I really enjoy the music that I can bring along with me. Road trips are my ideal for traveling because I get to see local culture and different types of landscapes. Plus, I love to annoy my husband sometimes since he is literally trapped in a car with me. So today I have a few fun things for my readers to enjoy! First and foremost is the shorts that I am wearing which of course is from Petry Model! My readers can customize these shorts with different types of denim to make it unique! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and find it on their FB page! Next up we have this book that I've chosen to read that my readers can pick up at the Twisted FairyTales Event! This book is wearable and even rezzable! This book is of course made by Deadly Nightshade! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Grind by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Face Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Tattoo: Eva by Nanika @ Tres Chic

Top: Janelle Crop Top by Erratic

Shorts: Short WSX by Petry Model FB

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by Reign

Book: Twisted Fairytales Books by Deadly Nightshade @ Twisted FairyTales Event

Pose: Lean 4 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive