Time Stands Still

Friday, June 23, 2017


I am enjoying walking around taking a gander at the things around me. Taking in the different sights that Second Life has to offer is one of my favorite things about taking photos, because the sims always change up with season and it becomes unique with the seasons! Then I found these pigeons! Of course it's hard to see the third pigeon but it is kind of funny the first thing I thought of was Illuminati crap. XD I need a life. Oh lord. So for today's goodies I have a few things for my readers! First and foremost I have this dress and shoes that I am wearing which of course is from my new sponsor Vips Creations! My readers can snag this dress and shoes and customize them to make everything unique! Then of course I have this necklace which is from the latest round of Tres Chic! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Zoya by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Sunglasses: Murmia by Zoom

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Necklace: Hera by Supernatural @ Tres Chic

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Louisa by Vips Creations

Pose: Hair Days Catch All by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive