Ghost Of Me

Thursday, June 22, 2017



I feel like floating in the sky right now, in ignorant bliss. Maybe it's the music that my brother passed me that I am still listening too... it gives me a sense of hope and that there is a light down there in that dark abyss. It's as I can almost do magic with my hands if I close my eyes and really put my mind to it. Alright, this is a mega post. I kid you not. So let's start with the Midsummer's Enchantment items that I am wearing. Basically almost all of this entire outfit is from that event. I'm going to call it out very quickly in the text but otherwise I'll just credit cause that's a lot of words! Haha. *rubs hands together* *clears throat* The headpiece I am wearing is from Zibska and so is the lipstick I am wearing, then we have the nails that I am wearing which is from SG, last but not least I have sexy dress that I am wearing which is from Oubliette. My readers can pick up these items at the Midsummer's Enchantment Event exclusively! Then we have this aura that I am using on the ground which is from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can get this exclusively at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! And of course the tattoo that I am wearing is from Tres Chic which is made by Nanika! Last but not least the first pose I am using is from my sponsor Something New! My readers can pick this pose up from the MP of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Headpiece: Lethia by Zibska @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Hair: Char by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Lipstick: Blodwyn by Zibska @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Body Tattoo: Eva by Nanika @ Tres Chic

Nails: Crow Mesh Nails by SlackGirl @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Dress: Nightshade Lucretia Gown by Oubliette @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Aura: White Common Aura by Deadly Nightshade

Pose 1: The Raven Witch by Something New

Pose 2: Spotlight 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive