High By The Beach 2.0

Wednesday, June 21, 2017



It's a girls time in the morning! Weeeee! Or if you are my sister in law.... Shooosh! I wanted to sneak in of course another beachy scene because I like beaches, plus my sponsor Something New has a new pose out exclusively at the TWE12VE event! The TWE12VE event has themes each time which this pose is of the four that are there that are Something New's! Now, I always enjoy hanging out with my sister in law and I'm glad she got to see the turtles and all that jazz but the one thing that I enjoy most out of this is that I get to spend time with her. So finally I managed to drag her bum into a post! What she doesn't know is how much I love spending time with her and making her laugh. Cheers me day up a lot.  Hurray! haha. Happy Shopping <3

Junie:

Hair: Lulu by Fabia

Glasses: Murmia by Zoom

Suit: Baby Swimsuit by Kendrasy

Bracelets: SelKies Bangle by Go*DiVa

Tattoo: Bernard by Bolson


Rosy:

Hair: Kohaku by ARGRACE

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Top: Forever Yours Mini Rose by HolliPocket

Pose: By Her Side by Something New @ TWE12VE Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive