Life's About To Get Good

Tuesday, June 20, 2017




I feel like an absolute doll in this! This outfit makes me want to twirl around on the dance floor with joy while being a dark little deviant! That's how you know you enjoy an outfit! It makes you pull from the recesses of your mind and enjoy something! Which my readers can notice this outfit is of course from the Midsummer's Enchantment Event! My readers can enjoy this event that is opening really soon in a couple of days! This dress, crown, and choker that I am wearing is all part of the Jacquetta outfit that comes in the EEc vendor! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the Midsummers Enchantment Event! There is also a hunt available at the event as well! More information to come with each post <3 Happy Shopping my cute goths! 

Hair: Teardop by Moon @ Luxe Box

Head; Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Outfit: Jacquetta by EEc @ Midsummers Enchantment

Pose 1: Beauty 7 by FoxCity

Pose 2: Spotlight 5 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive