Me & U

Monday, June 19, 2017



I have to say...this outfit took a lot to get perfect. Exactly the way I wanted it to look and be. But I was able to do it! This was my outfit for a clan ball that we had but I put so much effort into it I just had to share the details! Plus... the dress that I am wearing is at the Fameshed even right now! It not only has these sick chains in the back... but the damn thing glitters :O This is perfect if you want to be stunning and make everyone in the place scream with envy! This is simply a pure pleasure post, and I hope my readers enjoy how much work went into this look! Also... this is a pose from Foxcity... and I have fallen in love with their sexy poses! *squeals* Happy Shopping!

Hair: Amber by Runaway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by Real Evil Industries

Arms Chains: Raksha Arm-Chain by Zaara

Dress: Ivyana Gown Sky by United Colors @ Fameshed

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Pose: Spotlight 1 by Foxcity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive