Gypsy Road

Sunday, June 18, 2017


Hello my readers! Today I have something special for my readers! I have a brand new sponsor! Weeeee I am so excited :D So let me tell y'all this new sponsor I have ranges from the sexy to the classic looks that make anyone look like a top dollar gal! I have to say I fell in love with this sponsor because of the accessories and how each outfit works together! This sponsor of course would be Vips Creations! My readers can pick this outfit & accessories up exclusively at the main store of Vips Creations! Happy Shopping! <3 

Hair: Marina by Runaway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Outfit & Accessories: Regina Boho by Vips Creations

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive