There's Nothing Holding Me Back

Saturday, June 17, 2017


Ready for some sick beats? I know I am...I'm ready for a sick party to happen. Thanks to my brother he has introduced me to some remixes that I have fallen in love with! I am in a mood of wonders today... just wandering around finding some places to take pics (once again thanks to my brother) with this music blaring. So I ended up doing a yoga pose! Today in this post I have pretty much just one sponsor but with multiple items! So lets start with the hair that I am wearing which is Ducknipple's latest release that my readers can dive into exclusively at their main store! Then the entire outfit except the phone is from Ducknipple as well! Not only does this outfit have some sass but it has that touch of I don't give any F*ks! All this is available at the main store of Ducknipple! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Biet by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner and Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Phone: Miki Phone Green by VCO

Outfit: Outfit vs 13 by Ducknipple


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive