Miss You More

Friday, June 16, 2017


If there's one thing I enjoy doing in second life it would have to be decorating and finding new things to help as a back ground for blogging! As I am in the process of trying to redecorate the home that has been in my inventory for a long time... I had to snap a photo. So today I have some exclusive stuff from 1 Hundred which of course can only be found in the classic 1 Hundred colors at the Hello Summer Event! Then of course I have some Deadly Nightshade in there for my bloggers as well! Now, you might be asking where the magic stuff is...well it is the candles this time! These candles come in a gacha that my readers can play in the main store and can numerous colors of! I personally love lilac so of course I'm going to pick that color. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Nora by Runaway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner and Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Simple Sundress Pink by 1 Hundred @ Hello Summer Event

Candles: Confetti Candles by Deadly Nightshade

Puppy: Pugglie Cupcake by Birdy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive