Along The Road

Sunday, June 25, 2017



So, I'd say that my sister in second life spoils me to bits. This puppy that I am holding is from her and she gave me this and I just about rolled on the floor in glee. So of course I have to put the cute little puppy in this post! I've always wanted to have a dog where I live now because my current Australian Yorkshire has to live with my mother because he wouldn't have been able to survive the drive to moving to Texas. Then of course I have had a Chocolate Labrador Retriever who died with my father, but she was my first dog. Needless to say I miss having a dog regardless. I would prefer a big dog, one I could cuddle and play around with, but I would love any type of dog. So for now...I'm just going to squeeze and love up this little Pomeranian... I think i'll name her Precious! Anyways! I have a few things today for my readers that are fun and of course I'm going to share them! First and foremost I have the outfit that I am wearing which is a new hot off the rack item from Petry Model! My readers can customize the top and the bottom part of the outfit to make it unique! My readers can get this outfit exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Then next up I have a few more items from the Midsummer's Enchantment event! I know the event is all about gothic stuff, but as my readers know... I am not much of a gothic type of person! So, I kind of merged my happy morning self together with some of the more lighter event items! The earrings are from Bubble and the forehead jewel is from Lumae! My readers can get those two items exclusively at thee Midsummer's Enchantment event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Deja by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Jewel: Etasha Forehead Gems by Lumae @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Earrings: Bloom Earrings by Bubble @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Body Tatt: Diwali by Letis Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Outfit: Overalls HGW by Petry Model FB

Puppy: Boudoir Pom Snow RARE by Birdy

Pose 1: Swipe Strays by FoxCity

Pose 2: Out Of Control Mirrored by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive