Something In The Way You Move

Monday, June 26, 2017



I am currently awake at about 4 A.M. my time because I feel horribly sick and for some reason when my sweetie hopped in bed to sleep at 2 A.M. I couldn't get back to sleep. What's a blogger to do except cook herself some ramen and...well... blog! I just hope this sickness goes away soon, really dampens the creativity factor. Or effort maybe? Lol. Well needless to say I went event shopping this morning, which is something I rarely do considering I am not rich. But I do have a sponsor item in this batch! The shorts that I am wearing are a hot new item off of the rack of Ducknipple! My readers can check this out at the main store of Ducknipple! Alright, so I have some event items here today and as courtesy I'll mention them so that way my readers don't get confused. First and foremost is the top that I am wearing which is Blueberry that can be found in the latest Luxe Box! Personally the back of the shirt is what makes the shirt, I'm sure I'll reblog it again knowing me. Then of course we have three items from Tres Chic which are the shoes, necklace and the tattoo I am wearing! Last but not least is the pose that I am using in the first photo which of course is Foxcity and the event it is at is eBento! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Grind by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Necklace: Hera by Supernatural @ Tres Chic

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Eva Black by Nanika @ Tres Chic

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5 

Top: Cutie Tops by Blueberry @ Luxe Box

Shorts: Shorts vs1 by Ducknipple

Shoes: Kiya Jewels by KC Couture @ Tres Chic

Pose: Lean Sit 5 by Foxcity @ eBento


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive