I'm Not An Angel

Tuesday, June 27, 2017


Angel posts are typically the normal for SL, but I love how I was able to go to a darker place with this outfit that I initially intended. Plus the place I was using gave me this creepy vibe with the sirens going off in the distance. Almost like air raid bombs. Which of course brought to me on of my favorite bands which is Halestorm! I can't wait to see them in concert again sometime. Of course everyone knows I am freaking obsessed with Blueberry mesh wise, so this is a purely pleasure post! A few other mentions I have is this lipstick that I am wearing as well which is from Saga! For those that don't know.... Saga is the new brand that comes from the same creator of Delirium! Chrissy has expanded and made a brand new store that she loves! It's more nordic, bohemian, with a touch of sass thrown in!  This lipstick that I am wearing is the new group gift to Saga! Join the group, and whalla! Last but not least I have this pose that I am using which I am in LOVE with Foxcity! Oh! I almost forgot, the hair that I am wearing is from the most recent Luxe Box! I have to say, I'm usually not a huge Moon fan but omgerd. I love this ONE! My readers have a good day and enjoy shopping <3

 Hair: Teardrop by Moon @ Luxe Box

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Lula Dry Lipsticks by Saga

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Outfit & Acessories: Angelberry Gacha by Blueberry

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Pose: Hair Days Out of Control by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive