Oh Lord

Wednesday, June 28, 2017


Ever wanted to unleash a side of  you that only comes out for a couple days a year? For me this kind of side would come whenever the Midsummer's Enchantment fair came around! As my readers know I am not really a gothy type of blogger but I will do it none the less! Personally I see Rosy as a everything but goth-girl. So today I have an outfit for my readers that is sexy, dark and easy to not have to edit! What I mean by that is, you can pretty much wear this outfit and you are ready to go out! This outfit is of course made by Petry Model! My readers can snag this up at their main store and on the main page of their FB! Then of course we have the nail polish I am wearing which of course is at the Midsummer's Enchantment Fair! This polish is made by the Dark Passions sponsor! My readers can exclusively get one of these three different nail designs at the Midsummer's Enchantment Event! Then of course I have a special mention to Pervette for the collar that I am wearing which my readers can get exclusively at the main store of Pervette! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: AveryElena by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Choker: My Sweet Love by Pervette

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Nails: Koffin Nails Roses Are Forever Goth by Dark Passions @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Outfit: Dress OPV by Petry Model FB

Pose: Beauty 5 by FoxCity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive