Body Like A Back Road

Thursday, June 29, 2017



This is part of my new area of the land that my husband and I are constructing, and I unintentionally stole this part of the parcel for my early morning exercises in SL! I keep telling myself that I should get back into Pilates in RL but either I get busted up in my RL work or I someone injure myself to the point where I try to workout I hurt myself. I end up doing the workouts that help the injured area heal instead of working out the rest of my body, which is kind of productive, but not really. Anyways! Today I have a a few items for my readers that my sponsors have given me to promote! Which *cough* I know I am not wearing much at all, but there is some! First and foremost is the Choker/Back Chain that I am wearing which of course is from Pervette! My readers can snag these two exclusively at the Kinky Event! Then of course I have this tattoo that I am wearing which is of course from Petry Model! My readers can actually join the group of Petry Model to get this! My readers can find this at the main store of Petry Model and on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Choker: Rose Shine Choker Silver by Pervette @ Kinky

Back Choker: Rose Shine Backdrop Chain Silver by Pervette @ Kinky

Outfit: Supremie Ruffles Periwinkle by HolliPocket @ Lootbox

Tattoo: Tattooed by Petry Model FB


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive