Save My Soul

Friday, June 30, 2017



Midsummer's Enchantment is underway and of course I have a Midsummer's exclusive post! I of course am trying my best to go as dark as I can, but as my readers know....this is normally out of my comfort zone so I hope that my readers enjoy this <3 So first and foremost, I have all things from here that are from the Midsummer's Enchantment event so I am going to list the names of them here instead of calling out every single one because lets face it... I'd be typing ALL NIGHT. For the headdress that one is made by +XAnSA+, Dress is Get Frocked, Hair is Sn@tch and then of course the sandals are Bubble! My readers can snag these items exclusively at the Midsummer's Enchantment event! Also, I'd like to mention the hunt that is happening on the sim for Midsummer as well! Make sure you all check that out before the event is over! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Velvet Hair by Sn@tch @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Headdress: Spike Crown by +XAnSA+ @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Outfit: Bronagh Elvin Outfit Black by {Get Frocked} @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Sandals: Damask Sandals by Bubble @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Pose 1: Fingertips by FoxCity

Pose 2: Lean Sit 6 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive