The Way I Are

Saturday, July 01, 2017


So we have been in the watermelon patch again eh? Since I am just waking up, I am going to keep this just a little bit shorter than usual. So I have a few sponsor items for today which one of them would be the dress that I am wearing which is of course is from Vips Creations! This version of the dress that I have is more floral than than the rest of the options that are available in the main store of Vips Creations! Then of course I have the pose that I am using which can be used for both Adult avatars and Child! My readers can pick up this watermelon and butterfly experience at the exclusive Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale! Also... if my readers haven't guessed.... this pose is of course made by Something New! P.S. this is a hunt item as well, so for this specific pose I have the Hint: "No Early Bird Gonna Catch This Worm!" <3 Happy Shopping 


Hair: Lake by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Necklace: Simone Silver by Supernatural

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Pencil Corset Dress Floral by Vips Creations

Tattoo: Eva Black by Nanika

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Shoes: Kiya Jewels by KC

Pose: Watermelon Patch by Something New @ Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive