Sexy, Naughty, B!tchy Me

Friday, April 14, 2017



Finally got a day off where I have no work for a full day! Hooray! Lol. Which means I can finally devote some time to my blog posts and bring my readers some 1 Hundred today! This 1 Hundred outfit comes in multiple colors which of course come in the typical 1 Hundred colors, my readers can get this sexy suit (or I call my lazy day b!tch suit) at the main store of 1 Hundred! Special mention to my other sponsor Ducknipple who made the shoes I am wearing as well! My readers can pick these up from the main store of Ducknipple!  <3 Happy Shopping! I'm going to go chill out in my PJ's for the rest of the day... toodles!

Hair: AveryElena by Truth

Head; Catya by Catwa

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Lipstick: Lipstick Matte Outlined by Kosmetik

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Gamer) by Cute Poison

Outfit: Bad Girl Jumpsuit Pink by 1 Hundred

Hands: Bento Prohands by Vista

Ring: Ravens Fierce by 7mad

Nails & Rings: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Shoes: Sneakers vs4 by Ducknipple

Pose: Jewel One by oOo Studio


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive