No Broken Hearts

Friday, April 07, 2017




I'm not feeling well but today I have a new sponsor which is Petry Model! The outfit that I am wearing is available at the main store of Petry Model! My readers can go check them out on their facebook page and in the main store! Next up I have the pose that I am using in the first photo which is a new release that my readers can pick at the main store of Something New! Sorry that I am not terribly talkative today but I am horribly busy and I feel really off. On a side note... I am excited that Maitreya has updated their body! The only thing is now I have the ultimate decision to make which is... Dun dun DUN.... Which bento hands do I wear!? Yep. The subject that everyone is sick of hearing. That's it for sponsor items today, but there is an honorable mention to Puki nails which I am in love with! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Marina by [RunAway]

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow and lashes Mihrimah Series by Euphoric

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Top and Short STF by Petry Model FB

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Shoes: Iconic Doll Black by Blueberry

Pose 1: Falcon Mistress by Something New

Pose 2: VAHstand 2 by Vista


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive