Stay

Friday, August 25, 2017


I am going to miss lounging on the beach and relaxing as the colder weather moves in and creates one of my favorite things which is snow! Unfortunately hurricane Harvey is forcing me out of my home today so my readers might have to go without hearing from me for the weekend! My plans are to get out of the area and maybe have a small vacation for a bit. Today as I am packing up for the weekend I have a few things for my readers that aren't in the hurricane zone to shop for! First and foremost I am wearing two items from Petry Model! The top that I am wearing is hot off of the rack at Petry Model and so is the panty that I am wearing! It is not a total outfit, but two separate items! My readers can get these items at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on the main page of their FB! The earrings I am wearing are my new favorite thing as well! I had to hit up N21 and get them! Shoutout to the great round of N21! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rival by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings Gold by .Random.Matter. @ N21

Collar: Simone Heart Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Girl Boss by Speakeasy

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Top: GRB by Petry Model FB

Panty: SGW by Petry Model FB

Stockings: Luxie Stockings Black by Avanti

Heels: Barb Shoes by Cult

Pose: Beach Bunny 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive