Cryin' Like A B*tch!!

Wednesday, August 30, 2017



My hurricane Harvey escape in Dallas is starting to near an end finally. While I am enjoying staying in Dallas and exploring the city with the City Pass.... I am itching to go home! The hotel we have been staying at has a wonderful view of the city and my favorite place to sit in the room is in this comfy chair watching everything happen in the city. Nothing beats seeing how the city is lit up at night though.... coming from a small place I don't ever get to see this. It was great to feel like I actually lived here for a short time. Just wish me luck as we try to get back to Houston.... I-45 might not be as welcoming as we hoped. 

Anyways, after much frustration last night and multiple relogs, I am happy to say thanks to my husband I was able to get a blog post done! I will say this... never try to take great pictures on a laptop though in the quality that I like. It is disastrous. So today I have a sponsor item that I'd like to show my readers today! It is the choker that I am wearing which is an exclusive by Pervette at the Kinky Event! My readers can change the color of the gems and the metals! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rival by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Gum: Yum Bubblegum by Pink Fuel

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings Gold by .random.Matter

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Choker: Lustful Choker by Pervette @ Kinky Event

Outfit: Rock Your Swing Blue Horny by ! Black Swan ! @ Anybody

Tattoo: Girl Boss Tattoo by Speakeasy

Stockings: Luxie Stockings Black by Avanti

Heels: Barb Shoes by Cult

Pose: Batter Up Pose 5 by Secret Desires


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive