Immortal

Tuesday, January 13, 2015



There is one phrase that I always tell my fiance, 'I want all the hugs!'. Which I believe that this blog post truly shows off. Since I love hugs, I always ask for them, which I don't think is a bad thing. The pose we are using here is Got Him! which is the January group gift for Something New! Simply just join the group, then go get some group gifts! Easy as that. And of course, I have Lamu Fashion's Royal dress on! Which has the greatest set of accessories yet! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit is the crown accessories and the lace top! I have to tell my readers that I am going to get extremely busy next week because I have more college classes this semester, and I am also going to have to plan out a wedding too. Alas, I will keep doing blog posts for fun and keep on delivering my own interpretations of pictures. So, no worries! <3 Happy Shopping!

 Hair: Ashley by tulip.

Lipstick: Latex Lips Black Rare by Tabou Irresistible

Outfit & Adornments: Elegant Gown Royal Black by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Paris Peeptoe Black Patent by Gos

Pose: Got Him! by Something New

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive