Biscuit (21st Bday)

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


*whistles the Happy Birthday song* Wow, I'm 21 today! I usually have a hard time with my birthday because of losing my father and past horrible birthday experiences, but doing my best today to put those aside and have some fun. Unlike most fresh 21 year olds, I am not going to go drink myself into oblivion. I am against alcohol mainly because of my father's drinking and chewing habits. That definitely turned me off from anything like that. Plus, most alcohol would send me into a seizure with all of my medications and health problems anyways. So, I think it is generally a good idea to steer away from that stuff. Today I have a sexy, valentines day outfit that is exclusively at Lamu Fashion! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the accessories! Especially the hat and the pumps. My readers already know that I love me some pumps! You can use this outfit as a sexual allure, or simply just something cute to wear for valentines day for that special someone, or for just yourself. Next up, the props that I am using in this blog post are provided by Something New! Y'all can nab this setup exclusively at the Promenade which is going to be lasting from January 15th to February 15th! Which is a whole month... plenty of time! My favorite part about this setup has to be the cute little love sign next to one of the legs of the couch. It's so cute! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Snowberry by Spellbound

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Cute Ribbon by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Elegance by Something New @ The Promenade Jan 15 - Feb 15


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive