Apocalyptic

Thursday, January 15, 2015



Lzzy 'Freaking' Hale. *Fan Girls*. For my readers that know me or have paid any attention to my previous posts, they would know that I am a Halestorm fan. While I generally love the rock/metal genre, there is something about Halestorm that 'strums' my classic rock feel along with the metal chords to finish it off. I am incredibly excited to have their new album come out in April as well, but for now, they are releasing some songs until then. Which of course can keep me happy for now. Today's blog post is brought to my readers by K-Pie Designs and Lamu Fashion! K-Pie Designs has been at it again! She has created another cute nail design to keep all the spirits alive (and jiggy with it), what I like most about this nail polish is the hud that comes with it. This hud has both the hand and the feet on it, so that way when you save your outfit, you dont' have to have both huds on at once! For readers like me that have a ton of huds on for each outfit.... it comes in handy. Next up is Lamu Fashion featuring the outfit that I am wearing today! Not only can you have the corset be six different colors, but you can mess with the heels as well! You can mess with the soles, the body of the heel, and of course the spikes (or no spikes) on them as well! Needless to say, today's post is all about choices! Happy Shopping <3

Crown of Flowers: Romantic Flower Headband Red by [LF]

Hair: Bijou by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Gloria Leather by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Lace Warmers: Lace Gloves Purple by PerveTTe

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive