Adios

Friday, January 16, 2015


I don't know about the rest of my readers, but today I just absolutely did not want to get out of bed. Must have been because of the colder temperature. That always makes me want to stay snuggly warm in my bed and sleep in. Today's sponsors are Lamu Fashion and Something New! The pose I am using is of course by Something New called Strut Your Stuff! Which I can do very well (at least I think so)! This pose is a new release which you can find at the main store of Something New and check out their other poses for couples, singles, and friends! Next up we have Lamu Fashion with this elegant light pink gown! Not only can you mess with the jewel colors, but you can mix and match to create a totally custom looking dress! No copy cats allowed! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Carlie by Damselfly

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Sensual Gown Pink by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Gloria Heels by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Strut Your Stuff by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive