It's Not You

Monday, January 19, 2015




Let your inner angsty punk rocker out this late January with K-Pie Designs and Legal Insanity! I have been hanging out lately at Energy Club, must be because of the amount of people there to just randomly talk too... Needless to say it is nice seeing people in SL come together and not just stand around doing nothing for once. Alrighty, let's start with Legal Insanity! Out of the choices of pants you can choose from, 68, is my favorite! Probably because of the pun, but I can't help it! My readers can find these pants at the Legal Insanity main store! I am normally not into saggy pants, but this gives me more of a grungy 'Hip-and-with-it' look which I adore. Of course with any grungy look, you have to have some feminine side to it with K-Pie Designs latest nail collection! This one is my favorite because the pink is barley there and the hearts are just so kawaii! Of course these nails are at an affordable price with a brand new store! Pick them up there! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Erika by CatwA

Lipstick: Strawberry Fade by .BBB.

Headdress: Ashanti Bijoux Gold by Legal Insanity

Top: Blank by Bitch Tail

Bracelet: Princess Black Corded Leather Bracelet by Diamante

Nails: Love Me by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Skinny Sweats 68 by Legal Insanity

Boots: Onslaught Boots by Razor


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive