I Write Sins Not Tradgedies

Thursday, January 08, 2015


I am taking my readers back on a trip towards music lane when new artists that entered the scene weren't horrible bashed and of course were welcomed with open arms. Of those, we have Panic at the Disco, Green Day, and many others with different genres that were all loved. I recall a time where practically all the genres were on the pop radio and I absolutely loved it. Now when you listen to a genre type radio station, the diversity is lacking. So I propose that we go back to the basics of the 2000's, and dive deep into the hip hop and angst! Today's sponsor I am presenting is Legal Insanity's January Group Gift! Not only will it keep you warm and fuzzy, but of course it has an adorable penguin on it to keep you 'hip and with it'. My readers can find this at the Legal Insanity store, just join the group, and you have instant access to the inside details of the designers mind! This group gift also comes in a male form too guys! So make sure you pick that up as well. Oh, and last but not least... I LOVE THIS HAIR! Let's just say, I did some blog hopping and found a couple of stores I really liked. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Thimble by MOON

Lipstick: <50% Opacity> Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Top: Penguin Puffer Jacket Group Gift January by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Holiday Season White Christmas Pants by Badazzle

Sneakers: One by Razor


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive