What Ya Gonna Do

Tuesday, January 06, 2015


Tigers oh my! Giggles, ah... today is the day for stress and of course myself having to delay another surgery because I simply am not going to pay 3k out of pocket. Thanks new health insurance that I just recently purchased that covers 94%! When that kicks in next month.... I'll be more than happy to have the surgery done (Lol). Other than my financial problems.. I have a great outfit for my readers that strikes a pose in more ways than one thanks to Something New! The prop I am using from Something New is called Feline Princess and is available at the main store for your shopping pleasure. My favorite part about this prop has to be that you can edit your stance for if you want your hand to be touching the tiger, or if you want to simply let it linger (yes I just did a musical pun from The Cranberries). Next up, we have Lamu Fashion with another great design that is inspired by Dolce and Gabbana, which my favorite part about this outfit has to be the form fitting aspect of it. At first glance, it looked like I wasn't going to look to great in this dress, but as soon as I tried it, I just knew.... it was amazing! This is why demo's are the best thing ever invented. I managed to change up part of this blog with going old school by using one of my old knee high boots that isn't slink! Which is complimentary to this outfit for once.

Hair: Diamond by ISON 

Lipstick: Latex Lips Pink by Tabou Irresistible

Dress: Dress Coat Cherry by Lamu Fashion

Hand: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Purse: Purse Bag Shiny Black by AsHmOoT

Boots: Black Over The Knee Boots by CD - No longer in world

Pose: Feline Princess by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive