Partition

Monday, January 05, 2015


Oi vey.... I have made WAY too many calls this morning/afternoon trying to fix health insurance and other things that suck up my money. I'm sure my readers can relate... Welcome to this Glitz Group Gift for January that will leave you not only speechless, but of course will compliment your body type! Today I have something sexy, and of course something alluring for your closet! Glitzz has started off your new year with a bang with this group gift for January! Just join the group, enjoy the updates, and of course pick up your new group gift! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit is the way it hugs my avatars bum. It gives the assurance that I have the curves and the booty to fit correctly. Last, but not least I have Something New's Riding Crop pose in this picture! Something New made this picture not only sexy and striking, but helped bring out the attitude of the lingerie! It's amazing what a pose can do to a picture and outfit. My readers can find this pose at the main store of Something New. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Birdie by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Lana Underwear by Glitzz

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels Black by BabyDoll.

Pose: Riding Crop by Something New

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive